Placental Tissue Matrix
ArthroGenix™ is now available in Coronado and is pleased to offer Placental Tissue Matrix
These treatments are ideal for:
- Patients suffering from knee, shoulder, ankle, elbow, foot, neck and back pain resulting from nearly all causes of joint and tissue degeneration or injury.
- Patients suffering from wounds and ulcers resulting from diabetes, peripheral vascular disease, pressure sores, injury, or virtually any cause.
These Cellular Tissue Rejuvenation procedures were once reserved only for world-class athletes!
The role of the cellular components in regenerative medicine “stems” from their ability to transform damaged tissue into healthy, revitalized (new) tissue. The placental tissue matrix product is introduced into the body by injection to replace diseased or injured cells in body tissues or organs, where they then regenerate the damaged/unhealthy tissues (damage resulting from aging, trauma, disease, etc.) into healthy cells. Goals of placental tissue matrix therapy are:
- Help restore or improve the function of muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints, or other damaged tissues.
- Reduce pain associated with damaged tissues in joints, low back, neck, and other areas.
- Improve and heal wounds.
- Reduce the pain, immobility and risk of amputation associated with wounds.
Our FDA-cleared Placental Tissue Matrix products are:
- Safe & Effective
- Brand new/maximally potent cellular tissue
- Free of tissue rejection concerns due to amniotic cells’ immune-privileged status
- Easy to administer
- Anti-inflammatory—reduce pain and stiffness
- Contain hyaluronic acid—improve joint mobility, obviate need for hyaluronic acid injections
- Contain growth factors that stimulate stem cells to work at maximal capacity
- All products come from the maternal placenta after healthy newborn delivery eliminating any ethical, political and moral concerns once associated with stem cell therapy.
|Monday||9am - 12pm|
3pm - 6pm
|Tuesday||3pm - 6pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 12pm|
3pm - 6pm
|Thursday||9am - 12pm|
3pm - 6pm
|Friday||9am - 12pm|
1001 B Avenue #308
Coronado, CA 92118